This is above the sink in my previous room. "SEN" was done by artist "Unger" and was just him messing around while I slept. You can see a blue/black 2 layered megaphone stencil, along with a simple old woman's face stencil that I believe some band asked me to do for them and I never got around to getting it to them. There is also a few 2 small stencils of a zombie type face and the indian shooting a star from the lollipops. I still have all those stencils in my collection.
also note the quote "Dropping property value one signature at a time"
This is right in front of the window that leads out onto the roof. There is a life size silhouette of a child pulling a wagon, with the wagon being out of view in this picture. There is a blue/black 2 layer of a character named "peanut" wearing glasses and screaming. I no longer have either of those in my collection.
This stencil is a rip and one of the first I ever did, its a very detailed 1 layer of a little boy pointing a gun. Its still a stencil I have and love.
Frankenstein! This was one of my favorite 2 layers stencils Ive made. In the picture you notice me in the back spraying both layers (black and white) while the front wall only features the black layer. It was destroyed after a night of spraying it, and running from dogs with it. I hope to we draw and cut this stencil soon.
This is a very not original stencil I cut just for some practice and never spray outside of the house.
I started this stencil about a week ago and because of horrible events, I haven't had time to work more on it. Its life size and going to be 2 layers at the least and I have huge plans for it.
I had this picture so I thought I might as well throw it up. It was one I worked on for maybe a day or 2 and then stopped and never had a chance to perfect it. I might revisit the concept and give it another go.

1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog. I like the last stencil.
p.s. check my blog out:
http://sunsweetdreamphotog.blogspot.com/
I haven't updated since July, but whateva!
Post a Comment